Hashimoto’s is the
#1 cause of hypothyroidism
Hashimoto’s is an auto-immune condition where the immune system damages the thyroid gland and eventually causes hypothyroidism.
Patients with Hashimoto’s experience:
- A larger number of hypothyroid symptoms
- More severe hypothyroid symptoms
- A reduced quality of life
Ready to Get Your Thyroid, and Yourself,
Back to Healthy and Happy?
Our Approach to
1. Remove food sensitivities & support digestive health
2. Correct nutrient deficiencies
3. Treat infections
4. Calm inflammation